Serving this meal makes you look like a pro as you can beautifully drape it on the plate. Also the flavours of the pesto, the shrimps and the parmesan cheese go so well with the pine nuts. Overall a super quick meal to make. Takes 20 minutes max. and so
– shrimps (I buy them frozen and marinated but you can also use fresh ones)
– pine nuts
– parmesan cheese
– green pesto
– brown the shrimps in a pan until crisp
– boil hot water in a pot and add spaghetti – let cook for about 10 minutes or how you like it)
– sieve cooked spaghetti and add to the shrimps
– add pesto and let it cook on low heat for about 10 minutes
– take another pan and roast the pine nuts (the taste is better and more intense if you do that but don´t leave the pan as this happens very fast)
– serve on pretty pasta plates and sprinkle with the roasted pine nuts and grated parmesan cheese
I really enjoy the simplicity and versatility of pasta recipes. You could easily eat a different dish for the rest of your lives.
Are you also a pasta fan like I am or are you more on the rice side of life?
Thanks for stopping by. Take care. See you.