(post contains affiliate links/Werbung/Markennennung/Beitrag enthält Affiliate Links-not sponsored)
There is something so special about Christmas morning. Everyone is in their Christmas pj´s awaiting the delicious smelling breakfast from the kitchen to start into the day with lots of excitement and for the children the most important – presents.
I love breakfast. It will be forever my favorite meal of the day and while I have made a breakfast bord in the past there isn´t nearly as much time left to do so with two small children. So monkey bread it will be.
Super easy, super delicious and a hit with small children as well as adults. It is the recipe with the least effort.
– Sunday rolls dough (I take two with 6 rolls each)
– 1 1/2 cup of sugar
– 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
– 1 stick of butter
– cut each roll up in 6 pieces / toss into a bowl / add 1 cup of sugar and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and swirl around until everything is covered / put into the baking pan /
– melt butter with the rest of the sugar and cinnamon / pour into baking dish over the dough
– bake for 1/2 hour on 180 °
– let is cool down before you flip it onto a plate