Best burger in Town
– Kullman´s Roadside burger (this was Florian´s) – both served with delicious curly fries.
In my imagination this really could be a cool californian beach restaurant where the surfer crowds stop by for lunch or dinner. Is has this wooden and rustic but still comfortable furnishing. The kitchen is light and mexican infused. They got different kinds of salads, chicken teriyaki, burritos or quesadillas filled with vegetables or beef and homemade sauces and burgers as well.
I can definitely recommend the:
– Caesar chicken saldad. The chicken is so juicy and the dressing tastes really great.
– Old fashioned burger with extra cheese. They have a special burger bun only made for their restaurant and this is so good. Also the sauce on the burger is just created for this one. The whole combination tastes awesome.
Sandwiches and Ale
Marple & Stringer
– Fish & chips with 3 different sauces – great to dip
– Pulled pork sandwich – tender meat, a crispy fresh bun, cole and pickles and of course a perfect smoked BBQ sauce
The best Italian restaurant I have ever been to
A small and romantic Italian restaurant with dimmed light and super modern interieur. This is my favorite Italian restaurant in the whole world. The food is so delicous everytime we go there. Usually we are only heading there for a special ocassion since it is a pricey restaurant but this is totally worth it and they are dog friendly.
(Booking a table is highly recommended – they are always full)
I can recommend the:
– Baby octopus with vegetables (spiced so well with garlic and herbs) and the octopus is so soft – just on point. My absolute all time favorite.
– Spaghetti scampi with scampis and a sauce with lots of garlic.
– Fettuccelle mare e monti with zucchini, scampis and tomatoe sauce.
– Fettuccine guilietta e romeo is pasta with mushrooms and beef. I don´t like mushrooms at all but this tasted so so good.
Florian ate all the pasta. He is trying out a different one each time we go there but I am always picking out the things I want to try. 🙂
Homecooking interpreted tasty and new
This restaurant is probably the nearest to the Bavarian food traditions. They serve anything you could think about when you are looking for this direction.
The furnishing is rustic and old-fashioned but this is typical for this kind of restaurants.
They cook traditionally food but with a modern twist. For example I ordered a double-burger and the bun was made of bavarian pretzel dough. So really cool and it tasted great.
I can recommend the:
– Weltenburger, double Burger made of a pretzel bun with french fries and a tasty barbeque dip
– Weltenburger Beercutlet, a cutlet with lots of fried onions and fried potatoe slices
– Schwabenpfandl, little pieces of pork meat in a sauce made of sourcream, broth and mushrooms and some kind of noodles
They are brewing their own beer which you can also order.
There are many more good restaurants but these are definitely my top 5 I would recommend to anyone and visit anytime.
Maybe when you are visiting my area you can try out one or two. Feel free to contact me if you would like some information.
Thanks for stopping by.
Take care. See you.