Fall Dessert – delicious apple crumble…
oven safe bowl old similar here and here / table runner with autumn leaves Appelt similar here and here / golden fork set here similar here / plates here / autumn candle here
Hello my dessert loving friends,
(post contains affiliate links/Werbung/Beitrag enthält Affiliate Links/Markennennung-not sponsored)
I have such a sweet treat for you today you are going to love. Simple and delicious. That is what we love isn´t it?
Preparing a whole dinner is enough work, though so it is very nice to have a low maintenance dessert which can´t go wrong.
I decided to make an apple crumble as dessert for our Thanksgivinig dinner so I found lots of different recipes, tried some and mixed the best of everything togehter into one super apple crumble dish.
In fact the hardest part is to peel and cut the apples. See how easy is this???
What you need:
– 6 apples (I took some from our garden which where a little bit more on the sour side)
– 1/2 cup granulated sugar
– 1 teaspoon cinnamon
– 1 tablespoon flour
– peel the apples and cut into small pieces
– put the sugar, cinnamon and flour with the apples into a bowl and mix together
– then pour the mixture into a oven safe bowl
So let´s work on the crumble…
– 1 cup of oatmeals
– 1 cup of flour
– 1 cup brown sugar
– 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/2 cup of melted butter
– mix all the ingredients together and spread on top of your apple mixture
– but the bowl into the preheated oven on about 180° degrees for 45 minutes
– serve warm and with a scoop of vanilla ice cream
This really is so so so delicious we ate it within two days.
Be sure to check back to enter tomorrows giveaway.