it is another Friday which means another recipe. The past six weeks have been the hottest we have ever had and I really like the hot summer weather but the temperatures have been too high.
So I was searching for ways to cool us down and help us to survive the heat. How about a nice and refreshingly cool drink to start with. We had been to a Mexican restaurant months ago and they had a drink on their specials which was pretty delicious but I don´t really know what was in there so I tried to copy it as good as possible. In the end it didn´t look like the restaurant drink at all, but I was fine with my “own” version I have created and all of our BBQ guests liked it too.
So here is my super easy and quick summer bowl recipe.
– 1 bottle of rosé wine (take whichever you like)
– 1 bottle of Schweppes Tonic Water
– lemon balm or mint
– put in the fruits
– fill in the drinks (I used both bottles and added one bottle of cold water too)
– mix everything together and store in fridge
– add some crashed ice before serving it
– lemon balm is optional but I really loved the look and the taste of it
Hope you are having some fun weekend plans. Today is Florian´s bachelor party and tomorrow is his grandma´s birthday so there is lots of celebrating over here.
Thanks for stopping by. Take care. See you.