(post contains affiliate links/Webung/Markennennung/Beitrag enthält Verlinkungen auf andere Seiten-not sponsored)
It took me a while and by a while I mean a whole year !!! to post the last part of my Soup Sunday Series. I might take it up where I left and start souping again come next week. We have Emilia´s first day of Kindergarten on Monday and if everything works out I am going to have more free time to get some projects done.
But for now this is all I can offer. I have just watchend the reel of the Brokkoli Cheddar soup and definitely going to make this one during the week. So so yummy.
An all-time favorite in our house no matter the season.
– two onions
– two garlic
– chicken breast about a pound
– diced tomatoes about one litre
– chicken broth 2 cups
– taco seasonning 2 teaspoons
Let it sit on high on the CrockPot for about 3,5 hours. Garnish with shredded cheese and croutons made from tortillas
Broccoli Cheddar Soup
This one tastes way better than the ingredients sound 😋😋
Dip 🍵 with tortilla chips or bread, you won’t regret it 😍
Butternut Squash Soup
– one large butternut squash
– three onions
– olive oil
– 2 table spoons of butter
– salt and pepper
– 1 litre vegetable broth
Really one of the easiest soups I have ever made.
– chop the pumpkin in two halfs and remove the seeds
– put onto a sheet pan and add olive oil, salt and pepper and turn upside down and bake for 40 minutes
– chop your onions and sear with olive oil until brown
– when your pumpkin is done hollow out the pulp and put into any kind of blender you have
– add 2 table spoons of butter and the roasted onions as well as one litre of vegetable broth
– blend blend blend
– enjoy 😋