(post contains affiliate links/Werbung/Markennennung/Beitrag enthält Affiliate LInks-not sponsored)
It is the most wonderful time of hte year and what makes it even more pretty – an amazing twinkling and glittering whimsical Christmas tree in your house. It makes it more homes and also adds to that special pre-Christmas feeling.
The Christmas tree is the heart of our home during Christmas time and every day I can not wait to light it up when it gets dark outside in the evenings.
There are several ways to decorate your tree and and I am sharing how I do it today as well as the items I am using. Our tree is from Fairy Trees and I have ordered it off of amazon. It is the flocked tree in 180 cm.
How I decorate our Christmas tree…
– first of all I put it together and fluff it out as much as possible / I am looking from different angles so I can find every area that still needs fluffing
– after that I vaccum cause the flocked trees loose a lot of artificial snow each year
– then I am putting the tree skirt under
– now it is time to decorate / I start with my ornaments
– followed by my garland (if I had a super long garland in one piece I would put the garland onto the tree before the ornaments put these are just pieces I drapped over in the front of the tree)
– now I am adding special ornaments like the pink glitter poinsettias and the glitter bows and the tree top
– the lights are the last thing I clip onto the tree and then I am ready to celebrate it