Oh boy it has been like forever since I have posted a recipe over here. I really don´t know why but I think because of my pregnancy I had so many food aversions and wasn´t too happy about eating so food posts seemed a little off.
But I am slightly getting back into my normal posting scheme so here I am today with an awesome breakfast recipe, a ovenbaked pancake called Dutch Baby.
It is super simple, has only three ingredients and takes in total 25 minutes from start to finish.
– 2 eggs
– 180 ml milk
– 100 gr flour
– mixt the eggs with the flour
– mix the egg/flour mixture with the milk
– put butter in your oven form/pan and heat these up in the oven togehter
– after the butter has melted pour your batter into it and put back into the oven
– let it bake for 20 minutes
– I sprinkled some powdered sugar over it and topped it of with raspberries
Super easy to make and super delicious. I am a total breakfast gal and I missed having these kinds of breakfasts during my pregnancy cause I couldn´t eat carbs.
Definitely going to share a ton of recipes soon cause now that we are held in quarantine I have time to cook every day and tried some delicious things you will be able to remake soon.