Super easy. You only need 4 main ingredients and the spices you like.
– 1 1/2 cups zucchini (grated)
– 1/2 cup shredded cheese (I used parmesan)
– 2 eggs
– 1 cup bread crumbs
– spices as you like
– grate zucchini with a kitchen grater on the smallest side
– be sure to get as much water out of the grated zucchini. Works best with a kitchen towel or paper towels
– press hard against to soak up as much as possible
– put all the ingredients together and mix
– make little tots out of the batter (I used a tablespoon for portioning to get the sizes equal)
– put on a baking sheet and bake at 170° degrees until golden and slightly crisp on the outside
– serve on plate with different dips (mine where garlic and chilli from the BBQ section of our local supermarket)
Any guesses who will win the Soccer World Cup ?
Thanks for stopping by. Take care. See you.