Happy Wednesday to all of my candy loving Easter fans,
(post contains affiliate links/Werbung/Markennennung/Beitrag enthält Affiliate Links-not sponsored)
how about a bar cart full of candy to enjoy along the Easter holidays ?? Not the worst idea am I right? I was thinking about how to spice up our Easter holiday because I always have so many ideas for Christmas but Easter comes a little short so I decided to decorate an Easter bar cart and you know what – it turned out even better than I imagined and I love it.
What to put onto your Easter bar cart
I always go with a few key pieces when I decorate a seasonal bar cart:
– Color theme // This is one of the most important things to think of after you decided on a season / holiday to decorate your bar cart with. My main colors are pink, yellow and green.
– Decor // I go with seasonal decor to make sure everyone knows what the theme is. Easter bunnies and ceramic eggs it is.
– Fresh flowers // Fresh flowers always look nice and while I would go with a poinsettia for Christmas I went with bright and colorful gerberas.
– Colorful add-ons // These are things I add to incorporate even more of the color of my theme. For this example it is the straws.
– Antiques or heirlooms // The adorable flower dishes are an heirloom from my great-aunt. I was so excited that it matched so well cause I definitely wanted to incorporate a family piece.
– Candy // An obvious one 😉
What do you think about it? I think it turned out so well. I am really proud of myself. Also I have shared a short video of the whole bar cart over on my Instagram stories. Have a look if you are interested.
Here are all the articles I used:
Glass egg (I filled it with chocolate eggs)