Hello my fall loving ladies,
(post contains affiliate links/Werbung/Markennennung/Beitrag enthält Affiliste Links-not sponsored)
I have been decorating my front porch for Fall for years now and some years I love it better than others but in general if there are pumpkins and mums I am satisfied. Mums are the perfect Fall flowers as the colors are beautiful, I personally prefer the burgundy variation but I love them all.
And of course lots and lots of pumpkins – the ultimate Fall symbol. We went to the pumpkin patch two weeks ago and got some great pumpkins, besides the gorgeous orange ones a really cool green one and some pretty whtie ones. But let´s start on assembling. I wanted to share some of my tips and what has worked well for our entrance.
Tips on decoration your front porch
– add color – like different mums
– mix real pumpkins and ceramic ones
– add different flowers
– hang a Fall themed wreath on your door
– add different door mates – a bigger and a smaller one or a plain and a patterned one
– get a wodden sign for your entrance (I am definitely buying one for next year)