(post contains affiliate links/Werbung/Markennennung/Beitrag enthält Affiliate Links-not sponsored)
Fall in Germany means that there are at least two thirds of the days rain but that won´t stop us from going outside in style.
I have styled three different looks which will work great for rainy days no matter the ocassion.
Rainy Day Styles
Waxed Coat and Combat Boots
– wear with a pair of skinny jeans / cropped jeans so it won´t hang on the ground
– if you don´t have an umbrella or don´t want to take one with you get a coat with a hood
Leather Jacket and Patent Booties
– short or midi skirts only
– a normal leather jacket protects you well from the rain (no suede)
– patent shoes work great for wet streets and rain
Raincoat and Hunter Boots
– Hunter boots are the classics for a rainy day
– this raincoat works amazing over everything / light and thin – theme park approved
– you will not get wet wearing this combo