– peel and cut your orange and add to the pot
– add the spices and the sugar to your fruit in the pot
– let it cook for a short time and then let it simmer at a medium temperature for about two hours
– be sure to have a look and stir from time to time
– puree everything in your pot and let it simmer for another 45 minutes
– serve hot with a stick of cinnamon (and additional a shot of whiskey or bourbon)
I am going to serve this as an aperitif for our Thanksgiving dinner. It is the perfect fall drink.
As always thanks for stopping by. Take care. See you.
And make sure you enter yesterdays giveaway.