Happy Friday you guys,
(post contains affiliate links/Werbung/Markennennung/Beitrag enthält Affiliate Links-not sponsored)
I am checking in with one quick and easy but oh so delicious recipe today. I love it this much I already made it twice in the same week. We are talking about spinach mozarella spaghetti.
The recipe itself is super easy and you can adjust it as you like it cause I always put some spicy seasonning into the sauce to make the most out of this simple dish.
So these are the ingredients you need and I bet most of them are ones which already sit in your pantry and wait to be used.
– spelled spaghetti (you can also use normal ones)
– frozen spinach (about 1 1/2 cup but in fact you can use as much as you like)
– 2 cans of diced tomatoes
– 1 cup of heavy cream
– seasonings (salt, pepper, tomato seasoning and some chili flakes)
– mozzarella (dice it yourself or use the mini mozzarella balls)
– basil leaves to garnish you dish
– cook the noodles al dente
– make your sauce by putting the diced tomatoes, the heavy cream, the seasonings and the spinach into a pan and heat it up, stir ocassionally and taste to make sure you have seasoned right, I would start with a half taplespoon of each
– serve on a nice spaghetti plate and garnish with the diced mozzarella pieces and some fresh green basil leaves
This recipe make a super easy weekday dish. It is done in under 20 minutes and tastes great. You can also double the ingredients to have enough leftovers for the next day.
I am wishing everyone a great weekend and if you are looking for more recipe ideas check out my recipe tab.