FYI: I prepared this blog post before our baby girl arrived so there would still be fresh content on the blog while I am taking a break from blogging. That’s why you’ll still see me pregnant or referencing my pregnancy in some upcoming blog posts!
(post contains affiliate links/Werbung/Markennennung/Beitrag enthält Affiliate Links-not sponsored)
Delivering a baby the second time around also brings its ups and downs although you have been through it once. You know exactly what happens but therefore you know EXACTLY what happens so it won´t be as much of a surprise.
I am definitely packing smarter and lighter the second time around (which doesn´t mean that I still overpack) cause I know what I needed and what not plus I now know what I haven´t packed and missed dearly. Other than that lots of things are on repeat but I got this neat weekender bag with leopard print and a matching diaper backpack.
What´s in my hospital bag the second time around…
For the baby
– monogrammed hat and bow, mittens, little shoes for going home, several pacifier cause I don´t know now which one she will like, a cute toy for pictures and of course the most adorable bag for baby girl´s things
– aiden + anais gowns, pj´s, velcro swaddle, Love To Swaddle Sleepsack, white noise mashine
– burp clothes (which I am also planning on using as backdrop for pictures), monogrammed blanket, diaper bag for our way home
– going home outfit for warm and for cool days, several onesies, outfits for photos in the hospital
– definitely my own pillow and blanket
– hakaa silicone pump, little baby bottle to feed the milk from the other breast, portable fan, night light, extra long charging cable and other adapter, ear pods, Laptop
– make-up bag and train case with toiletries, snacks, medicine and everything I need to take a shower, my own big bath towel
– huge water tumbler, hemorroid pillow, personal documents, little wallet with coins
– hospital gown, several nightgowns, nursing pj´s, robe for pictures, nursing bras, going home outfit, shower shoes
(I haven´t shared any pictures cause it is mostly the stuff I packed for my first delivery. You can view it here.)