Hi you guys,
(post contains affiliate links/Werbung/Markennennung/Beitrag enthält Affiliate LInks-not sponsored)
and welcome to my first holiday post regarding the Easter festivities. No one knows if it is possible to celebrate Easter with anyone else than the people you are quarantined at home this year but nevertheless I wanted to share a colorful Easter table scape in yellow and navy. I just love to create table decoration set ups. This is were I can be super creative.
For this years Easter holiday my color theme is yellow and navy. I absolutely love a bright yellow for every- and anything and my Easter decor for 2020 makes no exception here. The place mats are the same I have in several colors and I really like the material and shape. A woven place mat is perfect for Spring weather and upcoming holidays.
The cutest pieces of the whole table decor definitely are the yellow bunny napkin rings. The contrast with the navy cotton napkins makes the color pop right away.
Another cuter addition to the set up are the ceramic eggs in different colors and the little happy easter signs.
And for the frittata recipe, this is what you need:
– 4 teaspoons of milk
– 8 eggs
– 1/2 teaspoon of salt (if you want to add more feta leave the salt unless it is too much)
– scallions chopped
– 100 g cheddar cheese
– 150 g feta cheese
– 1 avocado to add as topping after baking)
– mix the eggs, milk and salt together and put into oven pan
– add chopped scallions, cheddar cheese and feta
– bake for 20 minutes at 170 degrees
– add avocado slices before serving